FAQ

Yes, Ozone is created from electricity and the natural oxygen in the air. Our Ozone machines suck in oxygen from the surrounding areas, and is then exposed to high amounts of electricity, which attaches an extra oxygen atom to the existing oxygen(O2) converting it to ozone(O3).

Ozone is an all-natural disinfectant that is created from the air in the room and leaves no environmental footprint. Being all natural and created from oxygen, it also means that it requires no harsh chemicals to be used and is up to 50x more effective in killing bacteria and viruses than chlorine bleach. Also since Ozone is derived from oxygen, it means that bacteria and viruses cannot build up immunity to Ozone compared to other disinfectants.

Ozone is an oxidizer, the same as hydrogen peroxide and chlorine bleach. The difference is that Ozone has an oxidizer factor of 2.07 compared to hydrogen peroxide which only has a 1.51 oxidizer factor. Ozone is also proven to kill bacteria and viruses up to 50x faster than chlorine bleach. Ozone is an all-natural process and leaves behind no harsh residue or chemicals. The benefits are endless.

Ozone has a half life of about 30 minutes which means that after being in the open air for 30 minutes it starts to convert back to oxygen. After we are done with the treatment, we continuously monitor the ozone levels while allowing fresh air to circulate the building which takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour before all the ozone has depleted.

No, Ozone is a gas. After the treatment is finished, it takes 30 minutes to an hour for ozone to convert back to oxygen leaving no harsh residue or harmful vapors in the building.

Ozone has a distinct smell that can last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. We take the precaution of airing out the building prior to leaving which takes a lot of this smell away. After a couple days the smell will be completely gone.

The price to have an Ozone treatment done is very cost effective and competitive compared to other cleaning and disinfectant solutions. Since Ozone requires no other additive and chemicals, just the oxygen in the air, there are no material costs keeping costs low. We price our prices by the square foot.